For each loan in an opportunity, Andi® will display a message that reads 'The Net Interest Margin for this loan is X bps'. This value will equal the percent of average balance for interest expense in the individual loan column of the financial statement. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In this Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version dropdown menu, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the Configuration section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Show Notification Where - Choose where the notification is displayed. The notification can be displayed as a summary tag, as a field tag, or both. When selected to display as a field tag, the tag will appear on the initial rate field.
- Tag Message - The message that displays in the tag.
Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
In PrecisionLender, the field tag will be shown on the Initial Rate field and/or the summary tag will display in the standard Andi window, depending on your configurations, .
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, it will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Open the configuration and select Copy Config From… to copy all of your configuration settings from the Testing audience.
- Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.