The Renewal Insights – Profitability Attributes skill provides insights into key changes to a given renewal or payoff. When a relationship is selected and existing loan(s) marked as payoff, Andi will notify you of changes to ROE, Net Income, Net Interest Income, and Revenue. These insights will appear in the Andi summary window for each profitability metric. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In this Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version dropdown menu, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the General Configuration section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Profitability Attributes to Analyze – Select all profitability attributes you want to analyze and display in the Andi Summary Window
- Loan ROE Changed Message –The text that will display for loan ROE changes
- Net Income Message –The text that will display for net income changes
- Net Interest Income Changed Message –The text that will display for net interest income changes
- Revenue Changed Message –The text that will display for revenue changes
Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
View profitability metric changes within the Andi Summary window.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, it will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Open the configuration and select Copy Config From… to copy all of your configuration settings from the Testing audience.
- Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.