The Renewal Insights – Loan Attributes skill provides insights into key changes to a given renewal or payoff. When a relationship is selected and existing loan(s) marked as payoff, Andi will notify you of changes to commitment amount, utilization, funded balance, spread, annual fees, initial fees, and facility rating (if applicable). These insights will appear in the corresponding PrecisionLender input field as well as in the Andi summary window. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In this Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version dropdown menu, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the General Configuration section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Loan Attributes to Analyze – Select all loan attributes you want to analyze and display in the corresponding field
- Include Summary Tag – When checked, Andi will also display a summary tag that loan attributes have change with the ability to expand to see all attributes selected in the previous configuration. When not selected, Andi will only provide insights in the corresponding attribute fields
- Summary Tag Message – The text that will display as the summary tag within the Andi Summary Window
- Loan Utilization Changed Field Tag Message – The text that will display for loan utilization changes
- Spread Change Field Tag Message – The text that will display for loan spread changes
- Commitment Changed Field Tag Message – The text that will display for loan commitment changes
- Annual Fees Field Tag Message – The text that will display for annual fee changes
- Unused Fees Changed Field Tag Message – The text that will display for unused fee changes
- Facility Rating Changed Field Tag Message – The text that will display for facility rating changes
- Loan Balance Changed Field Tag Message – The text that will display for loan balance changes
Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
Hide or expand the additional detail within the Andi Summary window. The loan attribute changes will also display in the corresponding field.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, it will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Open the configuration and select Copy Config From… to copy all of your configuration settings from the Testing audience.
- Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.