This article covers how to log in to your Andi® Skills Manager.
In this Article
Logging in to the Skills Manager is achieved using single-sign on (SSO).
- If your organization has elected to use their own SSO identity provider, you will access the Skills Manager through that portal.
- If your organization does not have an SSO identity provider, PrecisionLender will act as the SSO provider (You will need a PrecisionLender account set up with the same email address as your Andi® account. If you do not have one, this can be created by an administrator at your organization.).
Logging in with PrecisionLender
- Navigate to your PrecisionLender login screen.
- Once you are logged into your PrecisionLender application, you may redirect to your Andi® Skills Manager by editing or copying your PrecisionLender URL and replacing the text after “.com” with "/andi".
- Then hit Enter on your keyboard to navigate to your Andi® Skills Manager dashboard.
Logging in from Visual Studio Code IDE
Only applicable to clients with the Builder.
- In Visual Studio Code IDE, select Andi® Skills Manager.
- If you are already “Signed in to Andi®” or already signed in to the Andi® Skills Manager in your browser, then this will take you to your dashboard.
- If you are not already “Signed in to Andi®”, then you will need to log in via PrecisionLender. Once logged in, selecting Andi® Skills Manager will take you to the Skills Manager.