The Andi Configure page allows you to manage skills and users for your organization. This article will show you how to navigate this screen.
In this Article
The menu bar allows you to navigate to other areas of the Skills Manager.
- This will take you to the Andi® Gallery, where you can install skills to your organization.
- This is the Configure Skills Dashboard page that you see when you first log in to the Skills Manager. If you navigate away from the dashboard, you can select ‘Configure’ to return to it.
- This will take you to the Resources and Downloads area of the Skills Manager where you can find developer documentation and other resources.
This tab will only be available if you have the skill writing package.
- This takes you to a dashboard where you can view skill utilization and performance based on audience, skill, outcome, and engagement type.
- This takes administrators to the Administration area where they can manage user roles and permissions for the Andi® Skills Manager, as well as Everyone and Development audiences.
This tab will only be available if you have an administrative permission.
- Andi® Support
- Selecting this icon will take you to the Andi® Support Site, where you can view articles on building and managing your skills or put in a ticket if you need help.
- Log Out
- Selecting this icon will log you out of the Andi® Skills Manager. This does not impact your Andi® login
The Skills Tab is the default view when you log into the Skills Manager and shows the Andi® Skills that have been deployed to your organization. This includes both skills created by your organization that you own and skills made available to your organization but created by another organization who owns the skill, such as PrecisionLender.
- Name - The name of the skill. To see detailed information about the skill, select the name to view its skill page.
- Status - Shows whether or not the skill is Enabled or Disabled.
- Audiences - Displays the audiences that the skill is enabled for.
- Skill Type - Displays the type of skill:
- Default - Skill that is automatically installed to the Skills Manager.
- Custom - A custom skill that is built for your particular organization.
- Gallery - A skill that is installed from the Andi Gallery.
- Supported Languages - Languages that the skill supports.
Searching, Sorting, and Filtering Skills
- Searching Skills
- You can search for skills that have been deployed to your organization using the Search bar.
- Sorting Skills
- Using the Filter Icon , you can sort the skills on your dashboard based on Status, Audience, Skill Type, or Supported Languages.
The Chat Tab allows you to configure and customize chat responses that you see, giving you the flexibility to ensure users have the right information at the right time using language that resonates. For more information on the Chat tab, check out this article.