- A new version of the Andi® Skills Kit Extension, 1.0.59, is available for download from the Andi® Skills Manager. In this version:
- Added the ability to define locales for skills in the skillmanifest based on approved languages.
- Added a new Assumption Set power to allow skill writers access to the text of the full assumption set of the opportunity using the Andi® Powers API, making it easier to write code targeting product details of an opportunity.
- Improved the update process that occurs when a user Signs in to Andi® after installing the latest version of the skills kit to prevent timing and processing delays.
- This version of the skills kit also fixed an issue where skill deployment would send unnecessary files, causing some deployments to fail due to file size.