For all opportunities, Andi® will display a message that "The Net Interest Margin for this opportunity is X bps." This value will equal the % of average balance for net interest income in the total column of the financial statement. This article will cover testing and enabling the skill, and viewing it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
- Testing the Skill
- Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
- Opportunity NIM on the Financial Statement
- Enabling the Skill in Production
Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Production, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to enable the skill for your Testing workgroup:
- Select Testing under the Status section.
- In the Version drop down, choose a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing workgroup. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing workgroup.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
The Opportunity NIM skill works by clicking on Andi® within any opportunity in PrecisionLender:
- From your PrecisionLender Dashboard, select New Opportunity and then choose an option from the list.
- On the Opportunity screen, click on Andi®.
- You will see the message under the Here are things to consider section.
Note: The Opportunity NIM message also appears on the 'Deposits' and 'Other' tabs when selecting Andi®.
Opportunity NIM on the Financial Statement
When viewing the financial statement for the opportunity, you will see the basis points (bps) shown as a percentage when you hover your mouse over Net Interest Income in the Total column. This is the Percent of Average Balance.
Enabling the Skill in Production
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing and mark it as Ready For Production.
- In the Status section, select Production and choose the version of the skill you're enabling from the dropdown. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
Note: After enabling the skill in Production, we recommend disabling it for the Testing workgroup.