For each loan in an opportunity, Andi® will display a message that 'The Net Interest Income for this loan is $X.' This value will equal the Net Interest Income in the individual loan column of the financial statement. This article will cover testing and enabling the skill, and viewing it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
- Testing the Skill
- Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
- Net Interest Income on the Financial Statement
- Enabling the Skill
Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, choose a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
The Loan NIM in Currency skill works by clicking on Andi® within any opportunity in PrecisionLender:
- From your PrecisionLender Dashboard, select New Opportunity and then choose an option from the list.
- On the Opportunity screen, click on Andi®.
- You will see the message under the Here are things to consider section.
The net interest income message only appears on individual loans and will not show on the 'Deposits' and 'Other' tabs.
Net Interest Income on the Financial Statement
When viewing the financial statement for the loan, you will also see this same number in the Loans column for Net Interest Income.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.