Andi® will provide a recommendation to 'Consider offering a swap,' when the rate type is fixed, and the loan meets the skill configs. Skill configs are: product, amount threshold, and minimum maturity (optional). The default message: "Consider offering a swap", can be configured. You can enter email addresses to have an email sent to your swaps desk with relevant loan information when a user clicks on the suggestion.
This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
Note: In order for this skill to work in PrecisionLender, the loan product must have swaps enabled.
In This Article
- Configuring and Testing the Skill
- Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
- Enabling the Skill in Production
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Production, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing workgroup:
- Select Testing under the Status section.
- In the Version drop down, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the appropriate information in the following fields:
- products - (Required) Enter the name of the loan product(s) for which a swap should be recommended. The product name entered must match the product name you have in PrecisionLender (it is case insensitive). If entering multiple products, separate with a comma. For example: CRE-Investment, Fixed Single Pay.
- amount - (Required) Enter the minimum loan amount for which a swap should be recommended as a number. You can include commas but do not include a dollar sign. For Example: 1000000 or 1,000,000. At this loan amount or higher, Andi will recommend considering a swap for the product(s) entered above.
- maturity - (Optional) Enter the minimum maturity month for which a swap should be recommended as a number. For example: 120. At this maturity or higher, Andi will recommend considering a swap for the product(s) entered above at or above the configured amount.
- alternateNotification - (Optional) Enter the message that will display to the Relationship Manager to notify to them to consider a swap. If a message is not entered here, the default message will display.
- emailAddress - (Optional) Enter the email address(es) for the recipients of the swap pricing request email. If entering multiple email addresses, separate with a comma. For example: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- emailSubject - (Optional) Enter the subject for the email that will be sent to the configured email address(es).
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing workgroup. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing workgroup.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
Once you've configured the fields applicable for this skill, double check that the fields on the loan product in the opportunity meet the following criteria:
- The Rate Type is Fixed.
- The Product is one of the products you've listed in the Skill Configs section on the skill details page.
- The Amount exceeds the configured threshold.
- The Maturity is equal to or greater than the number configured, if applicable.
When the fields on the loan product match, the Andi® skill will run and the swap message will appear under the Here are some things to consider section. If you have configured email addresses, the message will display as a hyperlink that you can click on. This will open an email window with a draft for you to edit as needed.
Enabling the Skill in Production
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing and mark it as Ready For Production.
- In the Status Section, select Production and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
*Note: After enabling the skill in Production, we recommend disabling it for the Testing workgroup.