This is a configurable skill for which Andi® displays a warning message that 'Approval may be delayed because LTV exceeds X%', whenever the current loan meets 2 conditions: the LTV exceeds the configured threshold and the product is one of the list of configured products. If you want to show a different message, configure the parameter LtvIsTooHighMessage with the new message. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill in the Andi® Skills Manager, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
Note: You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
- Configuring and Testing the Skill
- Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
- Enabling the Skill in Production
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Production, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing workgroup:
- Select Testing under the Status section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- ltvThreshold - (Required) Enter the percentage LTV as a number to be used as the lower threshold when displaying the warning. For example, for a value of 50%, enter 50.
- excludedProductNames - (Optional) Enter the name of the loan product(s) for which the LTV should NOT be considered. The product name entered must match the product name you have in PrecisionLender (it is case insensitive). If entering multiple products, separate with a comma. For example: CRE-Investment, Fixed Single Pay.
- ltvIsTooHighMessage - (Optional) Enter the message that will display to the Relationship Manager to notify them the LTV is over the configured percent. If a message is not entered here, the default message will display.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing workgroup. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing workgroup.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
Once you've configured the fields applicable for this skill, double check that the fields on the loan product in the opportunity meet the following criteria:
- The LTV in the Collateral field exceeds the configured threshold.
- The Product is NOT one of the products you've listed in the Skill Configs section on the skill details page.
When the fields on the loan meet the appropriate conditions, the Andi® skill will run and the LTV warning message will appear under the Here are things to consider section. If you have configured a custom message, this will show instead of the default message.
Enabling the Skill in Production
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing and mark it as Ready For Production.
- In the Status section, select Production and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
Note: After enabling the skill in Production, we recommend disabling it for the Testing workgroup.