When the Projected Close Date of an Opportunity is before the Pricing Date, this skill will alert the user with the following message: "The projected close date is before the pricing date." This article will cover testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Production, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to enable the skill for your Testing workgroup:
- Select Testing under the Status section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing workgroup. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing workgroup.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
When viewing the opportunity, if the Projected Close Date is before the Pricing Date, Andi® will show the Stale Close Date warning message in the Here are some concerns section.
Note: The opportunity owner will be responsible for updating the close date.
Enabling the Skill in Production
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing and mark it as Ready For Production.
- In the Status section, select Production and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
Note: After enabling the skill in Production, we recommend disabling it for the Testing workgroup.