When the Projected Close Date of an Opportunity is before the Pricing Date, this skill will alert the user with the following message: "The projected close date is before the pricing date." This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version dropdown menu, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the Configuration section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Tag Message Override - (Optional) Change the default message the skill presents. Default - "The projected close date is before the pricing date."
Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
When viewing the opportunity, if the Projected Close Date is before the Pricing Date, Andi® will show the Stale Close Date warning message in the Here are some concerns section.
The opportunity owner will be responsible for updating the close date.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, it will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Open the configuration and select Copy Config From… to copy all of your configuration settings from the Development audience.
- Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.