For all loan products, Andi® will provide a recommendation on how to obtain a loan structure with lower fees - while trying to maintain the current return. To receive the recommendation, ask Andi® to 'Show me a loan structure with lower fees'. The opportunity owner will determine whether to take action based on the recommendation. This article will cover testing and configuring the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
Note: You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
- Configuring and Testing the Skill
- Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
- Enabling the Skill for Everyone
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Everyone, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, you can enter an amount in the following field:
- Fees Percent Reduction - Enter the percentage that Andi® will suggest reducing the fee by in this field. Enter a decimal point if needed. You can also use the percentage sign, but this is optional.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
To use the skill, open the Andi® chat window and type 'Show me a loan structure with lower fees'. The suggestion Andi® displays is based on what you've configured in the skills manager.
Enabling the Skill for Everyone
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for Everyone.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the Everyone audience and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for everyone.
Note: After enabling the skill for everyone, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.