For all loan products, Andi® will provide a recommendation on how to obtain the requested ROE based on one of the following options: rate, fees, or maturity. To receive the recommendation, ask Andi anything including 'solve roe'. The opportunity owner will determine whether to take action based on the recommendation.
This skill will only solve for higher ROEs.
In This Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version dropdown menu, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the General Configuration section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- The configurations in this section allow you to customize the messaging that will appear in PrecisionLender.
Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
To use the skill, open the Andi chat window and decide whether you want to solve for the ROE using rate, fees, or maturity. Be sure to use one of the following formats when asking Andi:
- 'Solve for ROE of X with rate'
- 'Solve for ROE of X with fees'
- 'Solve for ROE of X with maturity'
You can also use one of the following terms to help Andi respond:
Andi will provide a form that allows you to enter your desired ROE and the value you would like to calculate the suggestion from. You will then need to manually update the appropriate fields.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, it will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Open the configuration and select Copy Config From… to copy all of your configuration settings from the Development audience.
- Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.