For all loan products, Andi® will provide a recommendation on how to obtain the requested ROE based on one of the following options: rate, fees, or maturity. To receive the recommendation, ask Andi® to 'Solve for ROE of X with rate/fees/maturity.' The opportunity owner will determine whether to take action based on the recommendation. This article will cover testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
Note: This skill will only solve for higher ROEs.
In This Article
Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Production, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing workgroup:
- Select Testing under the Status section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing workgroup. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing workgroup.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
To use the skill, open the Andi® chat window and decide whether you want to solve for the ROE by using rate, fees, or maturity. Be sure to use the following format when asking Andi®: 'Solve for ROE of X with rate/fees/maturity'. Andi® will then provide her suggestion and you will need to manually update the appropriate fields.
Enabling the Skill in Production
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing and mark it as Ready For Production.
- In the Status section, select Production and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
Note: After enabling the skill in Production, we recommend disabling it for the Testing workgroup.