For all loan products, Andi® will provide a recommendation on how to obtain the requested payment. To receive the recommendation, ask Andi® to 'Solve for payment of $X.' The opportunity owner will determine whether to take action based on the recommendation. This article will cover testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it it in PrecisionLender.
In this Article
Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, choose a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
To use the skill, open the Andi® chat window and type the amount you would like to solve the payment for. Be sure to use the following format: 'Solve for payment of $X'. Andi® will then provide her suggestions and you will need to manually update the appropriate fields.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.