For all loan products, Andi® will provide a recommendation on how to increase the ROE by the requested bps or % based on one of the following options: rate, fees, or maturity. To receive the recommendation, ask Andi® to 'Increase ROE by X with rate/fees/maturity.' The opportunity owner will determine whether to take action based on the recommendation. This article will cover testing the skill as well as viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Everyone, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, choose a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
To use the skill, open the Andi® chat window and decide whether you want to increase the ROE using rate, fees, or maturity. Be sure to use one of the following formats when asking Andi®:
- 'Increase ROE by X with rate'
- 'Increase ROE by X with fees'
- 'Increase ROE by X with maturity'
Andi® will then provide her suggestion and you will need to manually update the appropriate fields.
Note: Always remember to save the opportunity to apply your changes.
Enabling the Skill for Everyone
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for Everyone.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the Everyone audience and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Select Save to enable the skill for everyone.
Note: After enabling the skill for everyone, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.