When a Relationship Manager asks Andi® about their PrecisionLender Administrator or who they can contact for help for administrative questions, Andi® will provide the name(s) of the administrator(s) entered in the skill configuration as a point of contact. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
Note: You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
- Configuring and Testing the Skill
- Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
- Enabling the Skill in Production
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Production, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing workgroup:
- Select Testing under the Status section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- administrators - Enter the name(s) of the individuals in your organization with administrative privileges in PrecisionLender who RMs can contact for help. If entering multiple individuals, separate with a comma. You can also add additional information such as phone number or email address as shown in the image above.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing workgroup. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing workgroup.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
To use the skill, open the Andi® chat window and type 'admin'. The administrative contact information that Andi® displays is what you've configured in the skills manager.
Enabling the Skill in Production
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing and mark it as Ready For Production.
- In the Status section, select Production and choose the version of the skill you're enabling from the dropdown. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
Note: After enabling the skill in Production, we recommend disabling it for the Testing workgroup.