Andi® will show a message when the current loan is a swap. Instead of displaying the default message: 'Would you like to email your swaps desk for assistance with pricing?', you can display something different by entering an alternate message in the skill settings.
Additionally, to encourage Relationship Managers to reach out to the swaps desk, an email address in the skill settings is required and makes the skill actionable. The Relationship Manager can click on the message, which will open an editable email draft pre-filled with the email recipient, the custom email subject (if configured in the skill settings), and the following opportunity information in the body: product name, amount (in USD), opportunity name, opportunity owner, and opportunity link.
Any additional information for the request can be entered in the email body by the Relationship Manager before sending. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
Note: You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
- Configuring and Testing the Skill
- Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
- Enabling the Skill for Everyone
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Everyone, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure enter the skill:
- alternateNotification - (Optional) Enter the message that will display to the Relationship Manager to notify them about swap help request. If a message is not entered here, the default message will display, 'Would you like to email your swaps desk for assistance with pricing?'.
- emailAddress - Enter the email address for the recipient of the swap pricing request email.
- emailSubject - (Optional) Instead of displaying the default email subject: 'Swap Help Request,' enter the subject for the email that will be sent to the configured email address.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
Once you've configured the fields applicable for this skill, double check that the fields on the loan product in the opportunity meet the following criteria:
- The Rate Type is Swap.
When the loan is a swap, the Andi® skill will run and the swap message will appear under the Here are some things to consider section. If you have configured email addresses, the message will display as a hyperlink that you can click on. This will open an email window with a draft for you to edit as needed.
Enabling the Skill for Everyone
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for Everyone.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the Everyone audience and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for everyone.
Note: After enabling the skill for everyone, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.