For this skill, Andi® will offer to update the Origination Channel for the permanent portion of a conversion loan if the Origination Channel currently selected for the loan does not match the desired Origination Channel entered in the skill configuration. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
If a skill configuration is not entered, Andi® will offer the Conversion channel if available. Otherwise, the skill will not show.
In This Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- originationChannel - (Optional) Enter the name of the Origination Channel that should be used when pricing the permanent portion of a conversion loan product. The Origination Channel name entered must match the name of the Origination Channel in PrecisionLender (it is case insensitive). For example: Renewal or Multifacility. If this is left blank, the skill will use 'Conversion'.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
When viewing a conversion loan, if the Origination Channel does match what you have configured in the skills manager, Andi® will display a message in the Here are some concerns section that says what the Origination Channel should be . You can click the hyperlinked message to update the the field.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.