This skill sends a warning message through Andi® to notify when the pricing date is stale. The stale threshold is a configurable value in the skills manager. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In this Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure enter the skill:
- Day(s) past pricing date - (Optional) Threshold to determine when a pricing date is considered stale. If empty, then the default is 15 days.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
Once you've configured the fields applicable for this skill, the opportunity must meet the following criteria:
- For a Spread Lock loan - Today's date exceeds the Pricing Date by the configured threshold.
- For a Fixed Lock loan - Today's date exceeds the Rate Lock Initial Period by the configured threshold.
When the fields on the loan meet the appropriate conditions, the Andi® skill will run and the warning message will appear under the Here are things to consider section. Click the hyperlinked message to update the pricing date to today's date.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.