This skill sends a warning message through Andi® to notify when the pricing date is stale. The stale threshold is a configurable value in the skills manager. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In this Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version dropdown menu, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the Configuration section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Day(s) past pricing date - (Optional) Threshold to determine when a pricing date is considered stale. If empty, then the default is 15 days.
- Override Tag Message - Expired Rate Lock - (Optional) Override the default action message that appears when the pricing date exceeds the offered rate lock duration. Default - "The Rate Lock has expired. Update the pricing date to today."
- Override Tag Message - Outdated Pricing - (Optional) Override the default action message that appears when the pricing date exceeds the configured threshold. Default - "The Opportunity is out of date. Update the pricing date to today."
Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
Once you've configured the fields applicable for this skill, the opportunity must meet the following criteria:
- For a Spread Lock loan - Today's date exceeds the Pricing Date by the configured threshold.
- For a Fixed Lock loan - Today's date exceeds the Rate Lock Initial Period by the configured threshold.
When the fields on the loan meet the appropriate conditions, the Andi® skill will run and the warning message will appear under the Here are things to consider section. Click the hyperlinked message to update the pricing date to today's date.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, it will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Open the configuration and select Copy Config From… to copy all of your configuration settings from the Development audience.
- Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.