If a loan is a specified bps under the target, show a message that, when clicked, opens an email with a link to the opportunity and some additional opportunity details (including opportunity name, opportunity ROE, loan ROE, and loan target ROE). This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- bpsAmountUnderTarget - The amount, in bps, that the loan needs to be under target for this tag to show.
- tagMessageOverride - (Optional) The message to display if you want to override the default message of the tag.
- mailToEmailAddress - The email address or addresses (semi-colon delimited) to send the email to.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
When the loan is a specified bps under the target, the Andi® skill will run and the escalated approval warning message will appear under the Here are things to consider section. If you have configured email addresses, the message will display as a hyperlink that you can click on. This will open an email window with a draft for you to edit as needed.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.