Since our last release notes, quite a few skills have been made available in the Andi Gallery. Click here for full descriptions of our available gallery skills. Our most recent additions include:
- Fixed an issue where the first letter in row name for a dataSets query had to be lower case even if defined as uppercase in the schema. Moving forward, new dataSet skills will utilize matching casing between the skillManifest, skill code, and uploaded data file. dataSet skills created prior to this fix will still need to follow the lower case approach in the query and will only be able to adopt the updated approach by creating a new skill package.
- Fixed an issue where the shouldIRun could not return undefined or null values.
- Fixed an issue where SSO login would occasionally lag or fail.
- Fixed an issue where the api.page.setTabToldorName() method was not working for the Deposits and Others tabs.
- Fixed an issue where API keys created by deactivated users would error.
- Fixed an issue where email addresses could not be updated in the Andi Skills Manger.