We've added some new powers and made updates to existing powers to improve your skill writing capabilities! As part of these changes, a new version of the Andi® Skills Kit Extension, 1.0.88, is available for download from the Andi® Skills Manager.
- We've added the ability to download CSV attachments in response to conversation events using the new fileAttachments and dialogue powers.
- You can now access the opportunityResponse, opportunityRelationshipImpactResponse, relationshipSummaryResponse, and RelationshipAccountSummariesResponse models from the PrecisionLender API via the newly added V2 powers without needing a service username or tokens for the API.
- The sendFieldTags power has been added to the fieldTag power set which allows you to send multiple field tags in a skill.
- With the new solveForROE power, you can write skills that solve for ROE targets based on fees, maturity, and rate.
- A new parameter, autoMapDataTypes, has been added to the getCSVFileOf<> skill storage powers. If enabled, this will compare the data types defined in your skill code to the data file, and map the data accordingly based on the file.
- Fixed an issue where some dataSet sizes would error upon upload. DataSets with up to 2 MB of data per row and file size of 100 MB are supported.
- Fixed an issue where line breaks for summary tags were not working.
- Fixed an error in the Example Email skill code.