Andi® will calculate the Weighted Average Life (WAL) of a loan when asked 'What is the weighted average life?' or 'What is the wal?'. Andi® then responds with the projected WAL, a calculation that considers prepayment, and the contractual WAL. This article will cover testing the skill as well as viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Production, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to enable the skill for your Testing workgroup:
- Select Testing under the Status section.
- In the Version drop down, choose a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing workgroup. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing workgroup.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
To use the skill, open the Andi® chat window and type one of the following message variations:
- 'Weighted average life'
- 'What is the weighted average life?'
- 'What is the wal?'
Andi® will then display the projected weighted average life.
Enabling the Skill in Production
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing and mark it as Ready For Production.
- In the Status section, select Production and choose the version of the skill you're enabling from the dropdown. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
Note: After enabling the skill in Production, we recommend disabling it for the Testing workgroup.