When more than one user is editing the same opportunity, a warning message will appear in the Andi® Window, alerting users to one of the following situations: 1 - if two or more users are editing the same opportunity within a 2-minute window or 2 - if a user has saved the opportunity, which notifies all other users currently editing the opportunity to refresh the page to view any changes. The message can be configured to include the names of the users editing the opportunity. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Exclude User Name:
- Select Yes to exclude user names in the warning message.
- Select No to include user names in the warning message.
- Exclude User Name:
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
When two users are working on the same opportunity, the Andi® skill will run and display the following message: 'Another user at your bank is currently editing this Opportunity. To avoid losing changes, close and copy the Opportunity.'
To copy the opportunity, navigate back to the Opportunities list and hover over the Name of the opportunity you want to copy. Select the Copy This Opportunity icon. Clicking the copy icon will create and open a new Opportunity that is a copy of the first.
Modifying and saving this new opportunity does not affect any of the values in the original.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.