Andi® suggests a rate on deposits that will keep you within your deposit target. You can configure the max rate percentage that Andi® recommends. Additionally, you can specify deposit product names that do not receive any rate suggestions. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
Note: You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
- Configuring and Testing the Skill
- Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
- Enabling the Skill in Production
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Production, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing workgroup:
- Select Testing under the Status section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Excluded Product Names - Comma-separated string of excluded product names to not show suggestion on. For example, if you have two deposit products that you want to exclude from rate suggestions, 'Commercial Limited' and 'Commercial Enterprise', configure as 'Commercial Limited, Commercial Enterprise'. Then, all deposit products will receive rate suggestions except Commercial Limited and Commercial Enterprise.
- Max Rate Suggestion (Percentage) - Max rate percentage to show suggestions for.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing workgroup. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing workgroup.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
To view this skills recommendation, click on Andi® in the Deposit window of the opportunity you are working on. In the window under the Here are things to consider section, you will see a rate suggestion from Andi®. The rate displayed will be within the threshold you' have configured and will display as a hyperlink. Click the hyperlinked message to update the Rate field on the deposit product.
Note: Always remember to save the opportunity to apply your changes.
Enabling the Skill in Production
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing and mark it as Ready For Production.
- In the Status section, select Production and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
Note: After enabling the skill in Production, we recommend disabling it for the Testing workgroup.