Andi® suggests a rate on deposits that will keep you within your deposit target. You can configure the max rate percentage that Andi recommends. Additionally, you can specify deposit product names that do not receive any rate suggestions. This article will cover configuring and testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version dropdown menu, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the General Configuration section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Excluded Deposit Products - Choose the Deposit Product(s) you would like excluded from rate suggestion presentation. Choosing none means it displays on all of them.
Grouped Product Settings 1
- Products - Select the deposit product(s) where a rate suggestion should be made. Your selections here will use the matching thresholds provided below. Selecting no products will enable the skill for "all others" not included in other Grouped Product Settings and utilize the thresholds below if you choose to set them.
- Max Rate Suggestion (Percentage) - Max rate percentage to show suggestions for.
Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
To view this skills recommendation, click on Andi® in the Deposit window of the opportunity you are working on. In the window under the Here are things to consider section, you will see a rate suggestion from Andi®. The rate displayed will be within the threshold you' have configured and will display as a hyperlink. Click the hyperlinked message to update the Rate field on the deposit product.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply your changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, it will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Open the configuration and select Copy Config From… to copy all of your configuration settings from the Testing audience.
- Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.