For loans with a payment type of Scheduled Draws and Maturity less than 60 months, a recommended draw schedule will be returned by this skill. A clickable summary tag in the Andi® window will be displayed, informing the user that a recommended draw schedule is available. Clicking the summary tag will open the Draw Schedule dialog and the recommendation will be displayed as a dotted line. From the Draw Schedule dialog, a clickable field tag will be available and once clicked will apply the recommended draw schedule to the current loan.
This article will cover testing the skill as well as viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, choose a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
In order for Andi® to suggest a draw schedule, the fields on the loan product in the opportunity must meet the following criteria:
- The Payment Type is Scheduled Draws.
- The Maturity is less than 60 months.
When the fields on the loan meet the appropriate conditions, the Andi® skill will run and the draw schedule message will appear under the Here are things to consider section. Click the hyperlink to view the recommended draw schedule.
If you would like to apply the recommended draw schedule, select Create a draw schedule based on my recommendation above to add it to the loan.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.