If the spread between the initial rate of a loan and the cost of funds is below the configured threshold, this skill will show a warning message. The warning message and the minimum spread are configurable. The spread is calculated as : ‘Initial Rate’ - ('Raw Interest Expense' / ‘Average Balance’)
Note: You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
- Configuring and Testing the Skill
- Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
- Enabling the Skill for Everyone
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Everyone, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Minimum Spread in Basis Points - The Minimum Spread Value represented in Basis Points.
- Minimum Spread Message - The Warning Message to be displayed when warning is triggered.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
Once you've configured the fields applicable for this skill, double check that the fields on the loan product in the opportunity meet the following criteria:
- The Rate Type is Fixed.
- The Spread is Locked and is below the configured threshold.
When the fields on the loan product match, the Andi® skill will run and the warning message will appear under the Here are some concerns section.
Enabling the Skill for Everyone
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for Everyone.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the Everyone audience and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for everyone.
Note: After enabling the skill for everyone, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.