This is a configurable skill where you can write a message that will display in the Andi® window when the Existing Relationship ROE is greater than a configured threshold percentage of the target ROE. By configuring an address link, you can also turn the message into a hyperlink that will open in a new window.
You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In this Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Relationship ROE Threshold - The percent value of the target ROE used to compare against the Existing Relationship ROE. Example: 105% or 105.
- Tag Text - The message that will display to the user in the Andi® Window.
- URL - (Optional) Add the link that will open in a new window when the user clicks the message.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
After you've configured the fields applicable for this skill, double check the following:
- The existing relationship ROE is greater than the configured threshold percentage of the target ROE.
- You have saved the opportunity.
Once the opportunity meets the conditions listed above, the Andi® skill will run and the message will appear under the Here are some things to consider section.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.