Since our last release notes, we've added a few skills to the Andi Gallery. Click here for full descriptions of our available gallery skills. Our recent additions include:
- Warning the user if the spread between the initial rate of the loan and the cost of funds is below a certain threshold
- Notifying the user when the opportunity ROE is close to or exceeds its target
- Displaying a message when the existing relationship's ROE exceeds its target
- We added a button to PrecisionLender's main navigation to allow you to easily navigate to the Andi Skills Manager.
- We've made the filters sticky in the Gallery and Skills Manager, so when you click on a skill and then go back, you don't need to re-enter your filter selections.
- We've fixed some Andi skill timeouts related to relationship powers
- When configuring a skill that has number type skill configurations, we will now properly allow values of zero, as well as all decimal values.
- Read Only skills in the Skills Manager will now show "View" instead of "View and Edit" when you hover over the skill's title.
- We've updated Andi's putFile powers to take in any type of object and return true/false as intended. Previously, the file wasn't saved when an object was passed into the data parameter.