Sends a warning field tag when an Opportunity may be double counting Deposit accounts. Deposit average balance is compared using a default threshold of +/- $100. This article will cover testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, choose a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
If you enter a deposit within +/- $100 of an existing balance, Andi® will display the following message: 'This Opportunity may be double counting Deposit accounts'. Click the hyperlinked message to be taken to the Deposit tab.
You can also hover your mouse over the Balance field on the Deposit tab to view a similar message. Click the hyperlinked message to be taken to the Relationship tab.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.