Sends a warning field tag when an Opportunity may be double counting Deposit accounts. Deposit average balance is compared using a default threshold of +/- $100. This article will cover testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Production, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing workgroup:
- Select Testing under the Status section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing workgroup. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing workgroup.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
If you enter a deposit within +/- $100 of an existing balance, Andi® will display the following message: 'This Opportunity may be double counting Deposit accounts'. Click the hyperlinked message to be taken to the Deposit tab.
You can also hover your mouse over the Balance field on the Deposit tab to view a similar message. Click the hyperlinked message to be taken to the Relationship tab.
Note: Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill in Production
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing and mark it as Ready For Production.
- In the Status section, select Production and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
Note: After enabling the skill in Production, we recommend disabling it for the Testing workgroup.