Notifies the user to consider an adjustable or floating rate. This will only show for loans under target, with a fixed rate and maturity greater than or equal to 36 months. Message will only show for supported rate types for a given loan product. This article will cover testing the skill, and viewing and enabling it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Everyone, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
In order for Andi® to display this skills message, the fields on the loan product in the opportunity must meet the following criteria:
- The loan is under target
- The Rate Type is Fixed
- The Maturity is greater than or equal to 36 months
When the fields on the loan product match, the Andi® skill will run and the message will appear under the Here are some things to consider section.
Enabling the Skill for Everyone
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for Everyone.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the Everyone audience and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Select Save to enable the skill for everyone.
Note: After enabling the skill for everyone, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.