When an adjustable rate loan that uses the Libor index is being priced, Andi® will display the following warning message: 'Libor is no longer supported. Please select a different index'.
In this Article
- Configuring and Testing the Skill
- Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
- Enabling the Skill in Production
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Production, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing workgroup:
- Select Testing under the Status section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Warning Message - (Optional) Enter text to override the default warning message.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
In order for the Libor message to display in Andi®. the loan must meet the following criteria:
- Rate Type is Adjustable.
- The Index is Libor.
When the fields on the loan product match, the Andi® skill will run and the message will appear under the Here are some concerns section.
Enabling the Skill in Production
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing and mark it as Ready For Production.
- In the Status section, select Production and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
Note: After enabling the skill in Production, we recommend disabling it for the Testing workgroup.