If a loan is priced on a quarter or an eighth, offer a nudge of configurable bps with a configurable message.
Note: You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In this Article
- Configuring and Testing the Skill
- Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
- Enabling the Skill in Production
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Production, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing workgroup:
- Select Testing under the Status section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Minimum Increment - How specific the check on the spread will get to determine if Andi® should coach.
- BPS Nudge - (Optional) The BPS to bump the rate or spread when the user accepts the coaching. If this is left empty, no action will be offered.
- Message - (Optional) A custom message to override what Andi® would otherwise say to coach the user to price off of quarters or eighths.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing workgroup. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing workgroup.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
In order for the message to display in Andi®. the Rate must be entered as a quarter or an eighth. For example, 5.25 or 5.375.
Once the Rate matches this criteria, the Andi® skill will run and the message you've configured will appear in the window. If you have not configured a message, it will read: 'Remember to fight for every single basis point, and don't just stop on a pretty number'. You can click this message to update the Rate to the BPS you've configured.
Note: Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill in Production
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing and mark it as Ready For Production.
- In the Status section, select Production and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
Note: After enabling the skill in Production, we recommend disabling it for the Testing workgroup.