If a loan is priced on a quarter or an eighth, offer a nudge of configurable bps with a configurable message.
You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In this Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Development audience:
- Select Development under the Audiences section.
- In the Version dropdown menu, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the General Configuration section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Message - A custom message to coach the user to price off of quarters or eighths.
Product Settings 1
- Minimum Increment - How specific the check on the spread will get to determine if Andi® should coach.
- BPS Nudge - (Optional) The BPS to bump the rate or spread when the user accepts the coaching. If this is left empty, no action will be offered.
- Product Names - Select the products for which the spread configurations should apply. More than one can be selected. If none are selected, the skill will run on all products.
Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the Development audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Development audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
In order for the message to display in Andi®. the Rate must be entered as a quarter or an eighth. For example, 5.25 or 5.375.
Once the Rate matches this criteria, the Andi® skill will run and the message you've configured will appear in the window. If you have not configured a message, it will read: 'Remember to fight for every single basis point, and don't just stop on a pretty number'. You can click this message to update the Rate to the BPS you've configured.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, it will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Open the configuration and select Copy Config From… to copy all of your configuration settings from the Development audience.
- Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Development audience.