When a fixed loan has a term of five years or more, Andi® prompts the RM to consider adding a scenario for a floating or an adjustable rate type. The maturity threshold and the notification message are configurable through the Skills Manager.
In This Article
- Configuring and Testing the Skill
- Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
- Enabling the Skill in Production
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for Production, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing workgroup:
- Select Testing under the Status section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the Skill Configs section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Maturity Threshold - (Optional) The maturity threshold for this skill. If not configured, the default is 60 months.
- Tag Message - (Optional) The message to be shown to the RM when the skill is shown. If not configured the default message is "Based on the length of this fixed loan you should consider adding a scenario with a floating or adjustable rate type."
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing workgroup. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing workgroup.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
In order for Andi® to display this skills message, the fields on the loan product in the opportunity must meet the following criteria:
- The Rate Type is Fixed
- The Maturity is greater than or equal to 60 months
When the fields on the loan product match, the Andi® skill will run and the message will appear under the Here are some concerns section.
Enabling the Skill in Production
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing and mark it as Ready For Production.
- In the Status section, select Production and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Production workgroup.
Note: After enabling the skill in Production, we recommend disabling it for the Testing workgroup.