This article will cover the available V1 Powers in PrecisionLender.
PrecisionLender V1 Powers
- sendDialogueResponseWithPrompt(dialogueResponse, dialoguePrompt) - Sends a dialogue response along with a prompt for the user to respond to. Responses to the prompt will return back to the same skill that sent the prompt.
- sendDialogueComplete(dialogueResponse) - Sends a response that indicates that a user's dialogue with a skill is complete.
- getAllUserChoices - Gets the list of choices a user has entered during the current dialogue with the skill.
- getLatestUserChoice - Gets the latest user choice(s) taken by a user during the current dialogue with the skill.
- isPromptResponseEvent - Returns whether the current event is the result of a user's response to a prompt.
- getEventLocale() - Get the locale for the current event.
- getText(key, locale, formatOptions) - Get translated text for a given key.
- sendTags(tags) - Sends a collection of field tags and/or summary tags to the application.
- getApplicationLookups<T>() - Get all application lookups or empty array if none are available.
- getApplicationLookup(lookupName) - Get a specific application lookup by name. Lookup names can be referenced in Andi Skills Builder.