This flexible skill enables you to completely control the message your RMs see. Reinforce cross-sell opportunities, introduce a new process, or show a warning message. The skill empowers you to show a different message for each loan product, group of loan products, or show the same message for all loan products.
You must configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the General Configuration section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Summary Tag Type - By selecting the Skill Type, you determine if this message is a Warning, Value to Reach Target, or Info.
Header Text - (Optional) You can display this skill with a custom header. If left blank the skill will be shown with the default header based on the tag type.
- Select +Add Product Names to configure this Andi Skill for your products:
- Product Names - Select the products in which the message should be shown. If left blank all products will be included.
- What message should users see? - Configurable message for products selected. If no products are selected, the message will be displayed for all users.
- Is there a URL that they should be directed to? - (Optional) Configurable URL for selected products.
- Loan Amount Minimum - Enter the minimum loan amount for the message to be displayed. If left blank this message will show for all loan amounts.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
Once you've configured the threshold for this skill, create an opportunity with the product(s) you selected in your Andi Skill and make sure the loan amount meet the criteria you've configured.
When the appropriate conditions are met, the Andi® skill will run and your message will appear in Andi's windows under your custom header.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted Audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select Save to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.