This message will translate LIBOR-based spread to SOFR equivalent while maintaining the current margin/return. Clicking the message will change index to SOFR and set that spread value. Message - "SOFR spread to maintain current margin is XYZbps"
In This Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Prior to enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version drop down, select a version of the skill that you would like to test.
- In the General Configuration section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Header Label - (Optional) Enter text to override the default header label. Leave this blank if you prefer to have no custom header. Default - "Libor Transition"
- Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Viewing the Skill in PrecisionLender
Once you've configured the skill, create an opportunity.
When the appropriate conditions are met, the Andi® skill will run and your message will appear in Andi's windows under your custom header.
Always remember to save the opportunity to apply any changes.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted Audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, this will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Re-enter the skill configurations.
- Select the green Complete Setup & Enable Skill button to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.