This skill compiles data captured by other skills from the Andi® Gallery, and sends out an email at a preconfigured interval to notify users about Opportunities that require their attention. The following skills currently work with the Portfolio Email Skill:
- Rate Floor – Warning
- Escalated Approvals - % Under Target
- Stale Close Date
- Stale Pricing Date
These skills must be enabled with the latest version to work properly
Be sure to configure this skill in the skills manager prior to using it in PrecisionLender.
In This Article
Configuring and Testing the Skill
Before enabling the skill for the targeted audience, you first need to ensure that the skill is working properly by testing it. To do this, navigate to the skill details page to configure and enable the skill for your Testing audience:
- Select Testing under the Audiences section.
- In the Version dropdown menu, select the version of the skill that you want to test. This will display the skill configurations.
- In the General Configuration section on the skill details page, enter the following information to configure the skill:
- Sections - Each option includes a section in the email containing saved opportunity data collected by the Gallery skill of that name when enabled. The respective skill must also be enabled.
- Select Time Interval - (Required) The interval at which to send the email.
- Select Date or Day of Week - For monthly emails, the Date of Month (1-31, will send on the last day of the month if the configured date is greater than the number of days in the month). For weekly emails, the Day of Week (1-7, e.g. 1 = Monday). Defaults to 1.
- Select Time - The hour in UTC time at which to send the email (0-23). Email will be sent between the configured hour and the following hour. Defaults to 0 (midnight).
- To - (Required) Comma-separated list of to: addresses.
- CC - Comma-separated list of cc: addresses.
- BCC - Comma-separated list of bcc: addresses.
- Send to Opportunity Owner - If enabled, also sends an email to each opportunity owner with just the opportunities that they saved.
- Pricing Regions - Filters the data to only include opportunities in the selected region(s). If no regions are selected, all regions are enabled by default.
Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the Testing audience. Once you've enabled this skill for testing, make sure you've added the users who will be testing the skill to the Testing audience.
Enabling the Skill
After you've viewed and tested the skill, you are ready to enable the skill for the targeted Audience.
- Navigate back to the skill details page for the skill you were testing.
- In the Audiences section, select the targeted audience for this skill and choose the version of the skill you're enabling. When the latest skill version is published by the skill owner, it will automatically be available for selection in the list.
- Open the configuration and select Copy Config From… to copy all of your configuration settings from the Testing audience.
- Select Enable Changes to enable the skill for the targeted audience.
After enabling the skill for the targeted audience, we recommend disabling it for the Testing audience.