Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to find the information you need in order to most effectively use Andi®.
In this Article
- What can I use the Support Center for?
- How do I log in to the Support Center?
- Resetting your Support Center Password
- Browser Requirements
What can I use the Support Center for?
- Using the search bar or directory, you can find articles that'll help explain how to write skills, manage skills, and set up your environment.
- In the Release Notes section, you can see where we list new features, improvements, and bug fixes for Andi®, highlighting the changes that are the most visible to you.
- You can subscribe to the Release Notes to receive notifications by email whenever a new one is added by clicking the Follow button at the top of the page.
- If you're logged into the Support Center, you can do any of the following:
- View any attachments sent to you in support tickets
- Submit new support tickets (although you don't have to be logged in to do this)
- View your open support tickets
- Subscribe to Release Notes.
- In the event of any interruptions in service, a note will be posted on our System Status site.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Submit a ticket, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-506-2744.
How do I log in to the Support Center?
You'll use different login credentials for the Andi® Support Center than you will for the Andi® Skills Manager.
- To start, click the Sign In button in the upper right of the page.
- This will bring up a prompt to log in.
- Note: The login window will show PrecisionLender Support, which shares credentials with Andi® Support.
- From here, you can log in by entering your username and password.
- If you've forgotten your password, you can click Forgot my password and enter your email address.
- If you've never signed in to the Support Center before, but you've reached out to Andi® Support, you should be registered already and will just need a password to log in. Click Get a password to get an email sent to you with instructions.
- If you've never signed in to the Support Center, and you've never reached out to Support, click Sign up to register an account.
- If you can't remember if you've reached out to Support before, or if you have any trouble, please reach out to us! You can submit a ticket via the Support Center, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-506-2744.
Resetting your Support Center Password
- Log in to the Support Center : https://support.andi.com/access/unauthenticated
- Reset Support Center Password : https://support.andi.com/access/help
- To log into the Support Center, you'll need a modern browser version that supports TLS version 1.2 or above, such as Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox 27, or Google Chrome 30 (see Zendesk's article on their support for TLS protocol versions 1.0 and 1.1)
- Additional browser requirements can be found in the Browser configuration section of Zendesk's article, Zendesk Support system requirements